Solution for mold in books/Re: Cleaning cloth book covers

<snip>
> A lot of old books carry mold spores and what not, so I wonder what one
might be transferring from book to book with them.
~~~~~~~~
My husband collects old books and we have always had the smell of mold
around his books.  Now that the books have filled every space in the
house the air quality is impossible for me to breath.  A friend of
mine gave me a gift of a unit that has solved the problem.  It does
not clean air like a filter. It changes the air quality to be
good/safe for humans but molds do not thrive.

It has made the house livable again and I can breath!

If you are interested in more information you can email me privately
and I will pass the request on to my friend who has all the
information.  Since it was a gift I have no clue about the cost.  I
just know I can enjoy the books and breath at the same time.

Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on mailto:heneborn@erols.com