Re: inkjet printers

Digital Fine Art Magazine is an amazing resource for us computer/art
pioneers.  The truly sad thing is that they have (temporarily, I HOPE)
suspended publication.  It may be possible to get back issues, I don't
know.  Anyhow, in the Winter 1999 issue there is an excellent piece on
understanding digital prints, the whole piezoelectric ink jet thing.  On the
very next page is a bit about Wilhelm Imaging Research, an organization
which exhaustively tests papers and inks for their longevity.  They have a
web site, where you will be able to learn about all sorts of ink jet inks,
archival or not, and lots of papers, coated or uncoated, various textures,
etc…  http://www.wilhelm-research.com/

Happy hunting,,

elf