Re: This Week's Chapter

Elen Freelander wrote:

>OK, I'll bite.  How did you do the digital guilding?  It looks really
good.

The Photoshop method is described in my last post. The reason it looks
so good onscreen is because of the luminance. The crt is emitting
light, so the illuminated initial is actually illuminated. It's sort
of like viewing a transparency that is in a backlit frame, as compared
to looking at a print.

Another chapter is up this morning. Sheryl bridges the gap between
Lunch Date and Cheryl.  If you already read Cheryl, you may have
noticed that the commentary related to the previous chapter. This is
it.

Page two of Sheryl includes a description of instruction on cutting
the edge of the book in a press and plough.

http://minsky.com/sheryla.htm

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com