Re: This Week's Chapter / Gilding

Some Hewlet packard Printers if ALPS is a hewlet packard sorry for the
redundancy.
Anyway, I have seen the printing of the metallic inks, they look great. a
bit shiny for my taste but they look great. I have been told that the inks
themselves are quite pricy. I have only seen Gold, Silver and Copper.
hope this helps.