Re: More about mouldy books

There has been a lot of discussion about how to deal with books that
smell musty/moldy.  Check the archives to see if you can find the
past discussion.

My personal favorite is to get them into the sunshine for an airing.
This may be difficult if you have large volumes of books to deal with.

Jane Brown
brownjm@musc.edu