Re: More about mouldy books

This post was on this morning and I thought you might want to refer
them to call and get info from the company as a possible safe
alternative.  I am forwarding the answer that recommends a very toxic
alternative.  It will make your skin crawl when you read the
instructions to suck the toxic air out with a straw but "don't inhale
it".