New Italian Photographs

Hello,

Please excuse this generic e-mail. I am writing to invite you to view
some of my new panoramic work from Italy. I have just put over 30 images
online in the gallery at :

http://www.interlog.com/~sramek .

Please take a look when you get a chance. I still have a lot of
negatives to work on, but the portfolio is coming along well and I hope
to continue to add images as I get them printed and documented.

Peter

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery