Epson color printers

After all these years, I've finally decided I would like to have a color
printer. I've been comparing Epson printers trying to decide which would
serve my purposes best - and still fit within my limited price and space
budgets.

The Epson Stylus C80 appeals to me because it uses Durabrite pigmented ink;
4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand Micro Piezo ink jet technology optimized for
desktop color printing - my main use. $179.00 with $30 mail-in rebate, if I
order soon.

The Epson Stylus Photo 780, 820 and 890 use 6-color Micro Piezo ink jet
technology, but will they be as versatile as the C80?

Have any of you had experience with any of these Epson models? I'd like to
hear from you so that I can make a decision soon.

Betty
Betty Storz
PO Box 542
Mendocino, CA  95460