hot pressed cream paper?

Can anyone recommend some reasonably-priced lightweight (around 130
gr) hot-pressed cream colored paper? I looked all through my NY
Central Arts Supply catalog and couldn't find anything. Something
like the T.H. Saunders hot pressed (unfortunately only available in
white). What did I overlook?

Also, does anyone have a few small scraps of an army khaki-green book
cloth they wouldn't mind sharing? I only need a tiny amount for a
repair project and don't want to have to buy a bunch of it.

Thanks!

Steve Hales