Re: acid free bags

Depending on what you're looking to do with them, any food grade
(polyethylene) bag should more than suffice. The issue with plastics is not
the acid (that's a marketing thing) but plasticizers and coatings which can
off-gas. The food grade stuff has to be pure.

In terms of other library supply vendors, Gaylord, Metal Edge, and others
have them too.

p.

>Does anyone have a good source for reasonably priced acid free plastic bags?
>I usually get such things from University Products, but have been told they
>are relatively expensive.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Katie Harper

Peter D. Verheyen