Re: photo printing

Patricia Grass asked:  I am interested in
printing black and white photos on a laser printer--to be used in connetion
with making a book. But I am not happy with the quality--very gray. I know I
could go to a more traditional way of printing the photos but I am really
interested in this technology for this project. I need to educate myself
about this type of printing. Can anyone recommend a book or a web site that
may help me with this? Or tell me of your experience with photos printed on
the laser printer?
Patricia Grass

Douglas Holleley's book Digital Book Design and Publishing.
http://wally.rit.edu/cary/CP_publications/CP_DigitalDesign.html

Sue Wood
Lecturer in Art History
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Charles Sturt University
Wagga Wagga  NSW
Telephone: 02 69 332 646