Re: photo printing

I've had some pretty good results printing photos on an HP LaserJet
5000. This is the first laserprinter I've used that I could say this
about. The 5000 is a true 1200 dpi printer and additionally is
adjustable for different weights and textures of paper. I've been
very pleased with prints I've made on Rising Stonehenge and Rives BFK
with it.

Laserprinted b&w photos are not as refined as a good inkjet print can
be, but with the right software and careful preparation you can get
some striking images, at least with the 5000.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design