Re: Cleaning cloth book covers

Dose anyone know the best places (chain stores, what have you)
to buy these bag/eraser crumb cleaners?  One of my friends
coincidentally was told by someone (not on this list) that they
should get one and didn't know where they should look.  Is this
the same as what some people call an "architect's" eraser?  It
sounded the same, little bits of eraser in a bag...

Thanks all!
Michelle