Re: photo printing/Patricia

In a message dated 12/10/01 7:30:07 PM, tmbookworks@GWI.NET writes:

<< What hardware/software are you using to translate from photo to digital?

I'm taking digital photos with an Olympus Camedia D-450 Zoom camera and
changing color to grayscale in Photoshop 6.0. and printing on a GCC
Technologies Elite 20/1200.
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I've saved them all and plan to try
each one.