Re: slide scanning & output

In a message dated 12/11/01 2:50:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
knharper@FUSE.NET writes:

<<  The ideal resolution for you depends on the input and output devices,
 how far the projector is from the screen, etc.  >>

I disagree with this. I think, it is almost always best to scan at the
resolution that results in the largest possible file that your computer can
still handle with ease.   You can always sample down if the files are too
large, but, you can never sample up.
Dean Fletcher

The St. Louis & Benjamin Air Rifle Cos., a complete history of Benjamin Air
Rifle and every model they produced in their first 100 years of operation.
Only $45 shipped  - Money Orders, Personal Checks,Visa, MC, Discover
accepted. Purchase online at :<A HREF="http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com/">
http://dtfletcher.safeshopper.com</A>
Mail orders to:
DT Fletcher - Publisher