Re: Stanley Book Drill

Lisa, I have a Fiskars hand drill. My dad had an old Stanley, which he used
all the time for woodcarving, repairs, etc. I would have loved to have
gotten it when he died. I use mine all the time, and have only had trouble
when I tried to put in a larger bit. Just be sure you tighten it down, and
that the bit is straight.

Robyn