Looking for binder

Dear Friends
    I received this message from someone looking for a binder. She lives
in Washington DC and works in NY.

I need to get a book made professionally.  Is this
possible?  it is a gift for my 80 year old grandmother
and i really need to get it properly done.  I would
like leather cover and to have it professionally
bound.

Do you know of a place that could make a book given
they were presented with the contents.

I'd appreciate any help

    If you can help, contact Zena Washington at
zena_washington@yahoo.com

in good spirit
Susan

--