Re: scanning slides

I've tried using the pyramid device you mentioned with very poor results. It
came with the high end scanner I paid $800 for 5 years ago. The HP 5370C
that we just bought for $235 with the light box that you place on the
scanner bed, with the slides, negatives or 4x5's held in a thin template -
works like a charm. I even scanned some stills from some old 8mm film and
while they weren't terrific, they are going to be fine for the project I'm
working on where I wanted the feel of a video still. .

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net