From: "libdex" <scott@lights.com>
Sent: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 02:44:14 -0800
To:  <netsites@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [netsites] Publishers' Page of Shame

A collaborative list of new books purchased by public, school and
academic Libraries in the United States that have fallen apart almost
immediately upon release into circulation

http://www.bmpl.lib.me.us/shame.htm

============ end of attached message ================
Dave Allen
Beddall Bookbinding Basics