Bookbinder wanted in Michigan

Pasing this on to the list-- please reply directly to the potential
client.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com

----------------------------
FEEDBACK EMAIL FROM WEBSITE
----------------------------
Name            : Marian Adkins
Email Address   : mtmeier7@aol.com
Subject         : Binding a book

I have come across my mother's First Communion
book that I would like to pass on
to my son for his first communion.
However, the cover is off and some of
the pages are loose.  It looks like
someone tried to tape it together at one
time.

Can you direct me to someone in Michigan
that might be able to look at this
for me?

Thank you for your assistance in this
matter.