Sharing/Renting Press Time in the Washington D.C. Area

Hello list,

I have only recently subscribed to the book arts listserv, but would like
to inquire if anyone who owns a printing press in the Washington D.C. area
would be willing to share access to it, or rent access to it.

I have taken a number of courses in book making and the book arts (at the
University of Toledo, under Mr. Tim Geiger of the Aureole Press) and would
relish the opportunity to continue to practice the skills I have
learned.  I have a number of project ideas, and would like the opportunity
to implement them.

If anyone can help, or has any ideas short of me buying my own press (not
much room in my one bedroom apartment!) please contact me
at: <bgrillot@wam.umd.edu>.

Thanking you kindly in advance,

Ben

Ben Grillot
Graduate Assistant
National Trust for Historic Preservation Library
University of Maryland, College Park