new work

I just added some new images to the "Custom Books" and "Artist's Books"
sections of my website, if anyone wants to take a gander. Any comments off
list are welcome - I'm interested to know how the format is working with
other browsers and platforms. (I'm on a PC with explorer.)

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/custombooks.htm

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/artistsbooks.htm

Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Roberta