Bookbind tool

Hello fellow book artists and bookbinders:

I am looking for a tool or tools that make either circular, oval or square
impressions on bookboards. When I attach a label on the front
cover of a book, I would like it to be a bit below the surface of the board.
Where can I find or even make such a tool?  I'm not really sure
how best to describe what I am looking for. Hopefully there will be someone
out there that will know what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Anastasia Weigle
"In A Bind" Studio
10 Longwood Avenue