Re: Vandercookery

on 12/18/01 1:00 AM, Derek Nelsen at dnelsen@WESLEYAN.EDU wrote:

> <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
> Hello,
>
> Through a series of strange events, i've come into possession of a large steel
> vandercook roller press. Unfortunately, I am lacking the space for this at the
> moment. Does anyone have an idea of how i could gauge the value of this press
> and find a buyer?
>
> Thanks for any help people can provide.
>

> regards,
> Derek

Derek,

I would recommend getting in touch with Fritz Klinke at NA Graphics.
He can explain how to locate the serial no. on the press and will likely be
able to tell you the sales history of the machine as well as its market
value.     nagraph@frontier.net    or  970 387-0212

Best regards,  Eric May  Type High Press