Call to Artists!

The Biennial 2002

Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts announces
a call for entries for our Third National Book and Paper Arts Biennial
Exhibition. We are looking for the best artistsí books, editioned books,
fine binding, paper sculpture, papermaking, printing, decorative paper,
calligraphy and lettering produced in the United States during the
previous two years.  All media which can possibly be used in conjunction
with the aforementioned are eligible, with the exception of commercially
produced trade books.  One of the nice things about our Biennial is that
you can actually enter it; you donít have to sit around waiting for some
curator to notice you and turn you into a prince or princess.  We will
bring together three intelligent, open-minded jurors who are book and
paper arts professionals from a variety of geographic locales, to select
the art.  There will be a catalog produced of this yearís exhibition,
which will take place here at the Centerís spacious galleries from
September 13 to October 25, 2002.  Slides are due for jurying by Monday,
April 1st, 2002 so visit our website, write, email, fax or call today
for a prospectus!

Mailing address:
Prospectus
Columbia College Chicago