Re: Japanese punch drill

:
<< I am having trouble with my punch drill-
Any suggestions would be most appreciated. >>

Please post answers to the list. I have been disappointed with my Japanese
punch since the day I got it, and thought it was must me.  Mine never seems
to punch more than a few sheets at a time, never seemed very sharp and seems
to always get jammed with the holes instead of going up and out as it is
designed.
ljc