Re: Japanese punch drill

Please don't get me wrong- I LOVE my punch drill- It has worked
beautifully, even with the abuse of students, for quite some time. I just
wonder where I've gone wrong, and what to do. My studio is in a building
that 's owned by an import auto repair guy, and he was amazed by it when I
asked his advice. The concept AND the tool are good- The mechanic asked
where he could get one, even as I asked him what he thought about repairing it.
SO. Anyone who has ordered one, don't give up! Hold it vertically, and
DON'T use it on boards!
My despair is just that it doesn't work NOW, and I need it- didn't want to
buy a new one unnecessarily.
Thanks all,
Tara