CBPA Third Biennial

For anyone who had difficulties viewing the prospectus and entry form for the Center
for Book & Paper Arts Third Biennial sent out earlier this week, we are attaching a
pdf file. Simply, click on the pdf file to download the prospectus and entry form.
If you are unable to view pdf files, download Acrobat Reader at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

In Addition, the prospectus and entry form can be downloaded from our website at
http://www.bookandpaper.org/biennialprospectus.

We apologize for any inconveniences and delayed responses to your e-mails.
If you cannot access this information, please contact us.

Center for Book & Paper Arts
1104 S. Wabash, 2nd fl.
Chicago IL 60605

www.bookandpaper.org