major new gallery added to website

Perhaps not strictly Book Arts, but I thought many of this list would enjo=
the new artwork.

The latest gallery to be added to this website is greatly overdue. Jill
Colebatch has been tutor and mentor to the majority of those whose work is=

already displayed on the website. I have been pleading with Jill from the
inception of my website, to allow me to show some of her artwork. Finally =
=96
she caved in!
The scanned images cannot do justice to the originals =96 the largest had =
be scanned in twelve separate sections and stitched together =96 but I thi=
nk
they will give you some idea of the scope of her skills and her passion fo=
r the
letterforms we all strive to perfect.
I must also thank Jill for her patience during the construction of this ga=
llery
as it meant several =91treks into the hills=92 for her, so that I could re=
-scan pieces
which one or other of us was not quite happy with.
Please allow plenty of time to wander through the new gallery.
www.cecilia-letteringart.com
cecilia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

cecilia (sharpley)