Re: Japanese punch drill

Although I haven't used mine extensively I like if very much and I've found
it to work well.  It is however only designed to do light duty.  For those
trying to punch through large stacks of paper a drill might be a better
choice

John Neal Bookseller also sells this drill with 7 bits for $62.50
http://www.johnnealbooks.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-S
348.html?L+scstore+qfxc3247ffe00ce0+1014991667