She restoreth my books; She leadeth me beside the still workshop

A friend of mine here - someone serious - is seriously looking to learn
book restoration in New York City. All you restorers out there - any
suggestions, off-list or on?

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe