virus alert

hi everyone--this came to me from one of the arts
lists I am on and so I checked just to see and, sure
enough, it was there on my computer. so, follow the
instructions and delete it from yours if by chance you
have it. if you do it right away, it should have no
effect at all on your computer.

sorry about this
Camellia

We were today notified by a friend who had a virus on
their computer, which was forwarded to us and possibly
everyone in our address book.  After I  followed her
instructions to see if the virus had been spread to my
computer, it unfortunately was in my hard drive and it
is very possible that now is  in yours.

THIS VIRUS LIES DORMANT FOR FOURTEEN DAYS AND THEN
KILLS THE HARD DRIVE.

Here is what to do to check to see if you have it.  If
you do, you will have to forward a similar message to
everyone in your address book.

Remove the virus by the following steps:

(1)  Go to "Start", then to "Find" or "Search"
(depending on your
computer).
(2)  In the "Search for Files or Folders", type
sulfnbk.exe--this
is the name of the virus.
(3)  In the "Look In" section make sure you are
searching Drive C.
(4)  Hit "Search" or "Find".
(5)  If your search finds this file, it will be an
ugly blackish icon that will have the name
"sulfnbk.exe".  DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!
(6)  Right click on the file (directly on the black
icon), go down
to "Delete" and then left click.
(7)  You will be asked if you want to send the file to
the
recycling bin--say "Yes".
(8)  Go to you desktop (where all of your icons are)
and double
click on the recycle bin.
(9)  Right click on "sulfnbk.exe" and delete it again
or empty the
entire recycle bin.
(10)  If you found this virus on your system, send
this or a
similar e-mail to all in your address book, because
this is how it has been transferred.

=====
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
                                          --Mary Oliver

Camellia Samir El-Antably                leillucy@yahoo.com
leil lucy alexander                            Wyoming, USA