Teaching question

Hello, I have been subscribed to this list for just a little while now. I
will be coming out of bookbinding semi-retirement to teach a book design
class at a NYS University art department. (see my previous work here:
http://www.p22.com/projects/rkbooks.html ) I have been given little in the
way of what can be expected of students in one semester and would be
grateful if anyone in a similar situation could give me some sense of how
much work to assign or even project ideas for the class. These are art and
design students and I want to push them as much as possible without being
unreasonable. Off list e-mail responses be preferred.

thank you

Richard Kegler
P22 type foundry, Inc.
Not your typical type