Re: Starches? properties WARNING VIRUS ALERT when you send a msg to list.

First off, please identify yourself. Anonymous postings are always suspect.
Secondly, specify the posting. This listserver has filters which strip out
all file attachments, and can discern between ASCII text (which passes) and
executables which is what that is.
Thirdly, I can't do anything about people responding off-list who have
cooties on their machine.

It's up to everyone to be prepared from viruses on their machines.

Think of the Internet today as a swingers party in the age of AIDS with all
the connotations related to it. Be safe, or be sorry.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

WARNING: I just subscribed to this discussion list yesterday, and to my
>first post, I received this from one of your members. it contains two
>attachments.
>

>SEARCHURL.MP3.pif  PWS-gen.Hooker Virus Found

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>