Re: Japanese punch drill

Well.......I used my drill that I purchased from John Neal last night.
Worked great--I used the 4.0 'bit' since I was using Chicago screws (the
2-part screws often used for albums)...only problem is that the heel of my
hand hurts today!  I guess I deserved that!

That size bit was ok--a little tight, but at least it'll hold the pages
securely.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  If you use a paper punch
-- even a 2-hole punch -- you don't have flexibility as to size of hole and
sometimes that are just a bit too large.  I also have a punch drill (to be
used with a hammer), but it doesn't seem to be significantly smaller than a
commercial punch.

Happy holidays and a peaceful year to everyone.

Neala
in Southern California