Re: Heat and PVA

Re: Heat,PVA, Bubbles etc.

In addition to bookbinding I also design/manufacture costume jewelry for
mass market.  I use 2 oz squeeze bottles
with 22 & 28  gauge needles to get tiny amounts of enamel into tiny place=
s.
 These bottles and tips also work great for PVA.
The needles are just as small as any syringe, and the best part is becaus=
the tips come in different sizes, they are interchangable and you can use=

them for a variety of applications. They are cheap, durable, safe and I'm=

guessing easier to get than a syringe.  I get them from an industrial
supply company. You might try an art supply store. If they don't have any=
,
perhaps I can help.

Chuck Videto
Applefire Books