Help needed

Although this doesn't directly deal with books, I thought someone may be of
help to me.

I have received from a museum library a number of portfolios with pages and
plates in fragile condition. I would like to preserve these by backing them.
What should I use and where can I find this material. Any suggestions will
be appreciated.

Thank you.

Russell R. duPont
Bookseller
41 Star Street
Whitman, MA 02382

specializing in books, exhibition catalogues and reference materials on the
fine and decorative arts

Phone: 781-447-4091
Fax: 781-447-1927
Website http://www.tiac.net/users/dupbooks