Video on bookbinding

I have been teaching myself bookbinding by reading and experimenting. There
are a number of problems I am trying to overcome in attaching the hard cover
to the book block. Could anyone suggest a video showing the traditional
methods of bookbinding? I realize there are many ways of doing this but there

does seem to be one or two methods that have been most successful. If I could

see the process I believe I could learn a lot.

Thank You
Linda Rodgers
lincad1@aol.com