Re: Video on bookbinding

Looks like a great wealth of information available from the Guild on various
bookbinding techniques. Does anyone on this list know if there are also
videotapes available somewhere for letterpress printing? I have had a few
people ask for such things and have not been able to find them, so I thought
about doing one myself (in my spare time...)

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588

Remember: Book arts will save the world!