Re: Backing Book Cloth

When backing cloth I use Japanes paper from a tablet called Sumi-e  Painting
Sketch Paper Pad. The sheets are 12" x 18" but there is also a tablet from
these same people that is 18" 24" but it is hard to find. The paper is Kozo.
A tablet of 48 sheets costs between $12 and $14. Our local art store in
Portland sells it so you might try a local art supply store. I have also
bought it from Yasutomo, 490 Eccles Ave., San Francisco, CA 94080-1901,
phone:  800-262-6454; www.yasutomo.com.  It works fine for me.
Patricia Grass