info requested on book arts events

I am putting together the calendar of events sections for long-delayed
Tabellae Ansatae Vol 2, No 1.

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc. If your
organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be happy to
let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes it offers.
I don't have the space to list individual classes. There is no charge for
this calendar listing. Please respond promptly to be included in in the new
issues.

The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination, Bookbinding,
Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

ONLY send items that will take place MARCH 15, 2002 AND LATER.  The listings
can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in future issues.

Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other organizations
that sponsor suitable events.

   Send the particulars via email to me <john@JohnNealBooks.com>

If the events include lettering, illumination, letterform design also send
the info to Caremen Yound Calender of Envets Eeditor for Letter Arts Review
at <cyount@rocketmail.com>

John Neal
John Neal, Bookseller
Books, Tools, & Materials for Calligraphy & Bookbinding
www.JohnNealBooks.com
800-369-9598