Re: Charles Leonard Inc. metal binders.

Received this via the feedback form.  If anyone is interested, please
contact him directly as he is not on the list.

p.

a_Name:  Rick Wiese
b_Email:  pounds@genesisnet.net
c_Comments:  I hope that I have the right place in which to contact the
person that was looking for the Charles Leonard Inc. metal binders. I have
an assortment of sizes and quanities of 3 ring binders some Charles Leonard
some from other manufacturers. If you are interested please contact me and
I can give you info on what I have. E-Mail me at pounds@genesisnet.net
Thank you for your time.
   Rick Wiese

Peter D. Verheyen