19th century organic matter

I'm working on a project that will require quite a bit of 19th century
organic matter
( leaves, flowers, clover, ferns etc. that we usually throw away when we
find them staining the pages of an old book).  =

If anyone is willing to contribute to my "collection", e-mail me off list=

and  I will gladly send you an S.A.S.E.

Regards,

Chuck Videto
applefire@compuserve.com