Request for Events Info for Tabellae Calendar - COMM/ADV

I will be sending off the long-delayed Tabellae Ansatae Vol 2, No 1 to the
printer on January 21. Becky, Art, Devender & I are working to complete the
last 12 or so pages of the issue. John Neal

This is a final call for events to be listed in the issue.

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc. If your
organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be happy to
let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes it offers.
I don't have the space to list individual classes. There is no charge for
this calendar listing. Please respond promptly to be included in in the new
issue.

The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination, Bookbinding,
Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

ONLY send items that will take place MARCH 15, 2002 AND LATER.  The listings
can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in future issues.

Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other organizations
that sponsor suitable events.

   Send the particulars via email to me <john@JohnNealBooks.com>

If the events include lettering, illumination, letterform design also send
the info to Caremen Yound Calender of Envets Eeditor for Letter Arts Review
at <cyount@rocketmail.com>

John Neal
John Neal, Bookseller
Books, Tools, & Materials for Calligraphy & Bookbinding
www.JohnNealBooks.com
800-369-9598

Founded by Shereen LaPlantz, Tabellae Ansata is a quarterly publication on
calligraphy, artist's books, bookbinding and books for kids. Tabellae
includes how-to  articles, reproductions of finished works, book reviews,
exhibit reviews. It is now published by John Neal, Bookseller.
Tabellae Ansata
Subscriptions           USA       Others
1 year (four issues) $25 USD   $33 USD
2 years (8 issues )  $40 USD   $60 USD