Lab Press Open House

Please join us for an open house at Otis Lab Press
this Sunday, January 13, 2002, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm

See our letterpress printing studio and learn more about
what we do, the classes we offer, and take home a souvenir.

Otis Evening College is offering three Lab Press
classes this semester: Jan 26-April 6

Letterpress Intensive
Saturdays 1:00-4:00
Instructor: Forrest Freed

Digital Letterpress
Saturdays 9:30-12:30
Instructor: Linda Dare

Introduction to Bookarts
Tuesdays 7:00-10:00
Instructor: Lisa Deutch

We are located at 9045 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
90045, Room B04 (north-east corner, in the basement).
Call 310.665.6850 for more information

We'll see you there!

-- Linda Dare, Otis Lab Press
Otis College of Art & Design