Pittsburgh Book Arts & Binding Class

       I am writing to recommend a basic beginner's course which I took last
session.
 It is at The Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, and is taught by Pittsburgh
book artist Pat Buckley.

      The couse is starting early next week, and is a once a week (eight
weeks)  presentation of all the basic book techniques, from whimsical to
practical.  You will make a sample of a number of basic book styles.
  For more information, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, 6300 Fifth Avenue
(Shadyside), Pittsburgh, PA 15232
(412) 361-0455
ask for Josh,  Saturday: 10:00am-5:30pm, or Sunday: Noon-5:00pm   Monday -
Friday, 10 - 5:30, or leave a message if you are interested in taking the
course.
    Best wishes, Olivia