Re: Low-end cutters?

After a fair amount of investigation I purchased a Kutrimmer Model 1071.  I=
is a delight.  Several people steered me this way, rather than the Dahl, as
a higher quality choice.  This is a fairly large table top cutter -- here
are the specs from Officezone.com
Kutrimmer 1071
Your Price: $629.00
Retail Price: $799.00
   =20
Specifications:=20
=B7 Cutting Length: 28 1/2"
=B7 Cutting Capacity: 40 sheets
=B7 Table Size: 30 3/5" x 20 1/4"
=B7 Shipping Weight: 61 lbs.
=B7 Shipping Dimensions: 42" x 26" x 8"
=B7 Warranty: One Year Limited

I purchased mine thru Linda Lembke at Green River Bindery in VT.  She - by
far - gave me the best price - more than $50.00 less than Officezone and it
was dropped shipped directly from the US distributor for IDEAL products.
You can reach Linda at 802 254-4813 or sllembke@sover.net

Making books is so much more fun now that I don't have to work so hard at
getting the paper and book board cut!
Good Luck=20
Bette in New Hampshire