Re: Low-end cutters?

I have extensively researched prices for the Martin Yale 2000E. You can get
it for $499 with free shipping at this website:
http://www.machinerunner.com/maincontent.html

The Martin Yale 2000E is often on eBay - but often the price starts around
$500. Sometimes it starts for less, but they are popular items and get plenty
of bids. Then there's the shipping to pay for.

I thought about getting one, but last week I was lucky enough to be the first
visitor at an eBay auction for an old Triumph paper cutter that was for sale
as an instant purchase for only $60, so I snatched it right up. I don't think
the seller knew how much folks are willing to pay, even for used ones. I
spent the day today taking it apart, cleaning it, and putting it all back
together again, and am happy with it.

Good luck,
Mike Stewart