Unbound books in sheets by the Press of Appletree Alley

Lewisburg , January 16, 2002

The Press of Appletree Alley is closing its doors after twenty years of
printing.  Barnard Taylor's declining vision has made this necessary. We
expect to publish one last book which we have designed which is being
printed by another private press. Prospectuses will be sent when the book
is ready.

Bound copies of several titles are still available. Meanwhile we are
offering unbound sheets of the following titles at a cost of $50 ppd.
Please send check or money order to:

  Press of Appletree Alley
138 South Third St.
Lewisburg PA. 17837.
Call 570 524 7064 or email adeklerk@bucknell.edu for more information.

Prose titles include:
Nine Answers by GB Shaw
Rossettis Shaw on Theatre
His Mistress' Voice by Philip Roth*
St Paul the First Hermite*

Poetry includes:
  Light Station at Tillamook Rock by Madeline DeFrees
All of us here by Irving Feldman
Distances by Josephine Jacobsen
Night Lake by Jean Valentine
Naming the Moons by Colette Inez