Upcoming Open House and February Classes at the Papertrail, Waterloo, Ontario

-Winter 2002 Classes at the Papertrail-
This winter, the Papertrail will be offering the following courses:

Hand Papermaking - Feb 9th 9am-4pm - $76.00
Learn the basics of making handmade paper starting with dry pulp.

Introductory Bookbinding - Feb 26th & 28th 6:30-9:30pm - $76.00
Learn how to make a scrapbook and a small sewn notebook.
This is a 6 hour course split over two evenings.

Marbled Papers - Feb 16th 9am-4pm - $65.00
Create beautiful swirls and streaks of colour using acrylic paints on paper.

Open House and Demonstration Night - Jan 23rd 7-9pm - Free!
Come see what you can learn to make at our classes. We will have
demonstrations running, as well as samples of the books, paper, and marbling
that we make during the classes.

All events will be held at our store at 135 Lexington Court, Waterloo,
Ontario.
Materials and GST are included in all class fees. Please book your place in
advance.
To register, or for more information, please contact the Papertrail at
519-884-7123, or e-mail us at info@papertrail.ca.

-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail